Castle Hill Inn is looking for a Fine Dining Chef de Partie to join the team.
Nestled on 40 acres overlooking the southwestern corner of Narragansett Bay, Castle Hill Inn – a Relais & Chateaux hotel – is a coastal haven where guests come to relax and rejuvenate against a spectacular New England backdrop, a location that is second to none. The property features guest rooms that are perched on the sand dunes of our private beach, a banquet facility, and two restaurants featuring the talents of the culinary team. Castle Hill Inn is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group! Castle Hill is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the POSITION: The Fine Dining Chef de Partie will be responsible for daily prep and production of items within the kitchen. This is a 50-hour workweek schedule. This position reports directly to the Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef on duty.
About YOU: You have a passion for cooking, ingredients, and technique. This position is perfect for a motivated individual with management and interpersonal skills.
- Preparing and executing a kitchen station independently daily for service
- Fabrication of meats, seafood, vegetables, and sauce making
- Taking daily inventory of mise en place
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation - $20-28 / hour
- Sick, Holiday, and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits with a flex spending account option
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Short term disability (MA only)
- Great 401k match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk spot options
- Fully paid BJ’s membership
- Manager’s Dining Card
ABOUT Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.