Castle Hill Inn is looking for a Front of House & Recreation Manager to join the team.
Nestled on 40 acres overlooking the southwestern corner of Narragansett Bay, Castle Hill Inn – a Relais & Chateaux hotel – is a coastal haven where guests come to relax and rejuvenate against a spectacular New England backdrop, a location that is second to none. The property features guest rooms that are perched on the sand dunes of our private beach, a banquet facility, and two restaurants featuring the talents of the culinary team. Castle Hill Inn is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the Position: In the Front of House & Recreation Manager role, you will be responsible for all facets of the Inn’s front office, valet/bell services, and recreation & beach operations
About You: You are passionate, energetic and to whom pleasing and impressing guests comes naturally.
- Ensuring a quality guest experience by managing all areas of the hotel’s daily operations
- Hiring, training, and coaching of employees
- Hands on training and development of all service positions, specific areas to include Guest Service, Etiquette, etc.
- Ensure the guests services team is well-informed of all aspects of Castle Hill, such as, special events, packages, promotions, group check-ins, restaurant activities, etc.
- React to and resolve any guest issues or concern and render recovery when appropriate.
- Invoicing, inventory, and cost controls
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation $60,000-$65,000/ Year
- Sick, Holiday, and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits with a flex spending account option
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Short term disability (MA only)
- Great 401k match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk spot options
- Fully paid BJ’s membership
- Manager’s Dining Card
About Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happ4py through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.