- Pursuing a BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Completion of 2+ years undergraduate course work by the start of the internship
- Comfortable working in SolidWorks for 3D CAD modeling and 2D drawings
- Experience with machine shop tools and techniques for part fabrication and assembly
- Knowledgeable about 3D printing and design for additive manufacturing
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Experience with 3D surfacing techniques
- Familiarity with injection-molded plastic design
- Experience in electromechanical design and prototyping (e.g. Arduinos, motors, sensors)
- Comfortable working on multidisciplinary projects with other engineers, designers, or researchers
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as consulting
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.