Are you an experienced leader with a passion for collaborative contributions leading to company-wide success? Do you have knowledge of the intersection of marketing, analytics, purchasing and administrative support? Asmodee North America is looking for a confident and motivating Director of Intercompany Sales to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Intercompany Sales (InterCo) is a vital supportive operational link between publishing and distribution divisions of Asmodee. This role will lead the team in collaborating with heads of studios to present new games to distribution units, solicit orders for those games, present and solicit game expansion orders, collect purchase orders from distribution, and provide comparative sales analytics for new games and existing product lines.
- Work with Asmodee North American (ANA) studios to develop extensive knowledge about current and future products.
- Inform distribution units (DBUs) both local and international about upcoming products from the ANA studios.
- Guide, coach, mentor, and develop Interco team members seeking continuous improvement and setting performance objectives.
- Help heads of studios present new games to internal partners utilizing in-person or digital demonstrations, providing comprehensive marketing strategies (collaborating with internal marketing resources), and sending game samples for testing.
- Propose, solicit, and prep orders for studio review for both new and reprinted ANA studio products and inform the Production team of final order quantities for on time printing.
- Develop strong relationships with each of the studios and distribution units you work with by providing expert and reliable advice to both parties with the ultimate goal of working toward the best result for each product line (high volume and low inventory).
- Work with studio heads and help create an annual forecast for the budget.
- Establish and provide Interco sales forecast for reforecast process and licensor reports.
- Check the reprint schedule along with the heads of studios to make sure it aligns with ANA studio needs and DBUs needs.
- Inform DBUs of release dates, announcement dates, marketing embargo dates, and any changes to schedules.
- Assist studio heads in setting pricing for localized ANA studio product.
- Troubleshoot issues and opportunities that arise for DBUs, escalating when needed.
- Travel to various tradeshows and DBUs offices (only after restrictions allow).
- Maintain monthly Teams calls with each DBUs.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with hard deadlines.
- Able to work effectively with different work styles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively multitask and reset priorities quickly.
- Understanding of performance management and expectation setting.
- Experience collaborating across multi-department or divisions to reach one result.
- Strong sense of customer service.