$2,000 Hiring Bonus!!
Hacienda’s Nursing Supported Group Homes are uniquely caring programs dedicated to providing individualized support to individuals who require 24 hour a day nursing services. We encourage the highest level of independence, while still promoting human developmental skills including fine motor skills, self-help skills, gross motor skills, cognitive skills and social skills. All of our services and care are focused on promoting self-determination and independence in an effort to increase the quality of life of those we support.
Oversee the daily operating function of the group home to ensure that it operates safely and within the guidelines of Hacienda HealthCare policies and the Division of the Developmental Disabilities (DDD).
- In cooperation with the Program Director, maintain ongoing communication with parents and guardians, DDD Support Coordinators, and therapists as needed.
- Conduct weekly Client File Audits to maintain accurate, complete and comprehensive client files.
- Ensure all applicable regulations/standards are always adhered to.
- Report, process, and follow up on all incident reports immediately and make all necessary notifications.
- Maintan staffing schedule for group home personnel, securing coverage for open shifts.
- Ensure proper client to staff ratio.
- Ensure group home staff accurately complete the required shift documentation daily.
- Train, coach, guide and discipline all new employees.
- Abide by and support all company directives, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the home is ready for surveys and monitoring. Be present at all group home surveys and monitoring to assist the Program Manager during the survey/monitoring.
- Maintain Group Home budgets for grocery shopping, and management of client funds and petty cash funds.