If you’re a data analysis and Excel geek, have a high attention for detail, and have an eye for great imagery, this is the perfect role for you!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring an Account Analyst to pair with an experienced Strategist to manage all facets of our clients’ product pages on Amazon and Walmart. You will help to ensure that the brand’s vision for their products becomes a reality; you will be able to see your work in action on the world’s most popular e-commerce shopping sites! The Account Analyst will multitask and be accountable for the status and execution of projects and day-to-day activities including advertising, data analysis and troubleshooting, catalog management via detailed Excel files, coordinating the creation of imagery and video to enhance listings, building Amazon Stores, and more. If you’re a data analysis and Excel geek, have a high attention for detail, and have an eye for great imagery, this is the perfect role for you!
Some of our clients include The North Face apparel, Jouer makeup, Johnston & Murphy dress shoes, Giovanni haircare, beautyblender makeup sponges, Ariat apparel, and Muhle shaving products.
- Day to day management of brand
- On-boarding new client & ongoing management
- Work with Retail Bloom Team Lead and Sales Manager to launch new clients
- Coordinate with content team to set priorities and manage project flow internally via project management tools
- Launch and/or manage brand registry account for client
- Stand as main point of contact for all backend troubleshooting efforts
- Manage and execute advertising strategy
- Meet with Team Lead and Client to develop advertising campaign goals
- Assist Team Lead with overall ad campaign strategy
- Coordinate with Team Lead to implement Amazon and other marketplace advertising campaigns
- Perform keyword research and structure and create new tightly-themed ad campaigns that ensure a smooth buying journey from the search to the click to the purchase.
- Monitor, optimize, and analyze advertising data on an ongoing basis based on determined aCos, TaCos, and campaign goals via advertising software platform
- Feedback Genius
- Meet with Team Lead and Client to develop feedback and customer question responses
- Create customer review campaigns to monitor reviews by parent style
- Review and manage seller review solicitation, product review solicitation, negative feedback management, follow-up email series with the support of virtual assistants and Retail Bloom Support employees
- Meet with Client and Team Lead to determine reporting KPIs
- Launch automated reporting dashboard and manage client KPIs
- Analyze sales, sessions, buy box, conversion, TaCos, and propose solutions to Team Leads to reach goals
- Build & present initial Annual Business Review (ABR) reports to Team Leads and Sales Team
- Content Management
- Facilitate a product line review with all new clients to become a brand expert on all product lines
- Work with Team Leads as they work with clients to adapt their brand vision and brand assets to marketplace best practices for storefronts, navigation and product listings
- Conduct keyword research and rewrite product listings with SEO terms
- Launch and manage PIM tool integrations for product feeds
- Monitor quality of all product listings via PIM tool reports
- Proofread and edit all product listing and storefront content
- Conduct competitor analysis and propose to client new product photography and video requests
- Optimize Amazon Stores based on the analysis of conversion, product releases, and traffic
- Create and optimize A+ pages with client assets
- Coordinate SKU builds in ERP systems with Inventory and Support teams
- Manage content and assets development and project flow internally, including but not limited to image creation, visual layout and written content.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Portfolio size of at least $30,000 in bottom line profit, and at least 6 client relationships
- Education hours of 5/month
- NPS of 60+ company-wide
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!