Suvida Healthcare is a neighborhood-centric, multidisciplinary primary care program built to address the physical, behavioral, social, and cultural needs of the underserved Medicare-eligible Hispanic population. Multigenerational in design, Suvidas differentiated approach will enable us to deliver on the quadruple aim, improving health outcomes as well as consumer and employee experience while lowering total cost of care. Suvida will thoughtfully cultivate an empathetic and service-centric environment, positioning us not only as a best-in class health care provider, but also as the provider of choice for our patients, their families, and the community at large.
We are an empowered primary care team creating health equity through an exceptional clinical and consumer experience that improves the quality of life for the people, families, and the neighborhoods we serve.
To improve the quality of life for underserved people and those that care for them in neighborhoods across America.
The Certified Medical Assistant will provide physician support services to ensure the clinic operates smoothly in providing patient care. They are responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks, such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks. Essential responsibilities consist of but are not all inclusive:
- IM/PO medication administration as ordered by provider
- Minor Procedures (Minor Wound Care, Suture and Staple Removal, etc.)
- Assist with in-room diagnostic testing (X-Ray, US, etc.)
- Update Patient Medical History
- Chief Complaints and recent changes to mental, social, physical health
- Gap Closure (Foot Exam, DRE, etc.)
- Review provider orders with patient
- Review referrals with patient
- Review normal/stable labs or diagnostic tests with patient and forward any concerns to provider
- Remote Patient Monitoring Support
- Reinforcing understanding and adherence to care plan
- Respond to patient calls/messages same day
- Collaborate with Medical Assistants, Transitions of Care Team, Chronic Care Team, and other members of the multidisciplinary care team for continuity of care
- Other duties assigned by provider