In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application including the application questions through our website. Thank you!
COVID-19 Vaccinations: Pathway strongly suggests all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by government authorities.
About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway is a leading provider of customised private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and today has more than $85 billion in assets under management. On behalf of institutional and corporate clients, we develop and manage diversified portfolios of private equity, private credit, and infrastructure investments. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Providence, and Hong Kong. The London office was established in 2001 and is responsible for Pathway’s activities in Europe, including evaluating new investments, monitoring existing investments, and developing and maintaining client relationships.
We are currently seeking an Investment Analyst to join our growing and diverse team of 13 professionals in London. You will be responsible for analysing private equity fund investment opportunities and monitoring client portfolios, and should expect to get actively involved from day 1. The role offers the opportunity to gain a unique perspective of private markets at an industry-leading firm and to work closely with ambitious and talented professionals across the global organization. You will have the opportunity to grow as an investment professional and contribute to the development of the London office over the long term.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative reviews of fund investment opportunities across all of our asset classes
- Meet with top-tier fund managers in buyout, venture capital, and other strategies, alongside Pathway’s experienced investment professionals
- Review financial statements of private equity partnerships, including portfolio company valuations and investment cash flows
- Prepare client reports and presentations
- Assist with special reporting, research, and due diligence projects
- Strong academic background
- Up to two years of relevant analytical experience in private equity, investment banking, asset management, consulting, or similar fields
- Strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- The ability and drive to add your own judgement to the investment process
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to take on tasks proactively and work independently within broad guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we proactively recruit from large and diverse pools of candidates with varying backgrounds. Pathway actively engages with and supports various organizations that are focused on promoting diversity and inclusion, and we are a proud signatory to the Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) Diversity in Action initiative.