Who We Are
Lead by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr Physicians is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.
The IT Analyst technical role is to support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and software while ensuring optimal workstation and application performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via work order) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Primary responsibility is new site openings setup, and integrations
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Partake in scheduled support rotation – After-hour/Weekend and Phone Support as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation network software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or work orders regarding desktop problems.
- Ensure that desktop connection, i.e. network jacks are in proper working order.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Associates degree or technical school with industry experience; A+ Certification a plus
- Bi-lingual in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) required
- 2-5 years providing L1/L2 Help Desk Support.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Exposure to MAC OSX is a plus.
- Basic understanding of networking skills and concepts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products a must, such as Windows Operating Systems, Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Travel is required for the purpose of on-site hardware and software troubleshooting and repair.
- Driver’s License required
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Work related travel expense reimbursement (gas, tolls, and parking fees)