- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in related field of Humans Services or Social Services
- Education and/or experience related to social services and behavioral science including the ability to relate to families of varied lifestyles, backgrounds, and ethnicities.
- Experience with cultural diversity, assessing a family’s strengths and weaknesses, knowledge of child abuse and neglect and child development, and a working knowledge of Arizona Department of Child Safety and Department of Economic Security/Division of Developmental Disabilities programs.
- Must have effective writing and excellent verbal communication skills
- Bilingual skills verbal and written in Spanish is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to attend daily meetings outside of the office
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license, minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet driver requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check, drug screen test and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
***This position requires a passion to assist families and children in the foster care system!***
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
This position offers excellent benefits that includes vacation and sick accruals, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) retirement plan with an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities)
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.