- Earning potential of $100,000+ per year based on flat rate hours turned
- Two weeks Paid Vacation after 6 months (Negotiable based on experience)
- Nine company-paid Holidays per year, with the potential for 1 more based on business unit performance
- Full Benefits Package - health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, critical illness, hospitalization, accidents, etc.
Mechanical Repairs & Communication
- Receive, review, and respond to service repair orders (RO’s) per company standards.
- Discuss any special conditions or problems.
- Perform the work outlined on the repair order with speed, thoroughness, and safety to assure the vehicle is correctly and fully serviced the first time.
- Generally, inspect the vehicle for additional service repair work that may be needed, look up time from flat rate manuals, obtain parts pricing as needed, and advise the Assistant Service Managers (ASM’s) so that customers can be notified.
- Properly, thoroughly, and accurately document the repairs made to correct the issues on the repair order.
- Perform any additional repairs that are authorized.
- Communicate to management, Assistant Service Managers, and other relevant staff on any additional time or assistance needed to complete repairs as soon as possible.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers’ performance specifications.
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss the work to be performed, as well as future repair requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Repair or replace parts associated with the repair order, as appropriate.
- Install and/or repair accessories, such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
- Return and tag all warranty-failed parts to the Parts department, and all parts with core charges.
Full-Time Employee Benefit Options Include:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, including Roth option
- Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Health Savings Accounts, including potential for company contributions based on annual health risk assessments
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Insurance Policies with options for Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accidents
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.