About HIT Strategies
HIT Strategies is a small but rapidly growing polling, messaging, and strategy firm that uses innovative research methods to understand and mobilize some of the hardest to reach communities in society. Women, millennials (+ Gen-Z), and minorities are irreversibly shifting voting and consumer patterns in America. At HIT Strategies, we apply our lived experiences at the intersections of society to explore and empower these communities so that our partners can realize the full potential of rapid diversification in America. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of our mission. As the leading millennial and minority-owned public opinion research firm, our team must reflect the country's incredible diversity. Therefore, we especially encourage applications from people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, and groups underrepresented in political research.
Junior Executive Assistant
We seek a full-time Junior Executive Assistant for our Executive Office team. This position works closely with the Executive Assistant to manage the founding partners internal daily affairs in a predominantly virtual remote environment. This role also will provide occasional office management and team meeting support at our Washington, D.C. location.
Due to the fast-paced nature of HIT Strategies, this position is ideally suited for a team-playing, fast-thinking individual who is detail oriented. This position requires professionalism and discretion, as well as a sense of eagerness and excitement in helping a growing research company succeed and change the face of public opinion. We work closely with high-profile political organizations, advocacy groups, and political candidates, so an interest in electoral politics, social activism, and advocacy work is preferred.
- Represent the executive office in team meetings for project and calendar management
- Prepare the founding partners for meetings by gathering supporting documentation and organizing agendas for internal meetings
- Help prepare public speaking presentations on behalf of the founding partners and in tandem with the Executive Assistant
- Produce and review executive office and interdepartmental documents including reports, memos, invoices, letters, etc.
- Manage travel accommodations for the founding partners
- Manage our Washington, D.C. office by sorting mail, scanning paperwork, maintaining the physical space, and providing team support for occasional on-site meetings
- Invoice clients, maintain receipts and submit monthly expense reports
- Collaborate with leadership in identifying, streamlining and standardizing workflow processes and procedures
- Work cross-functionally with research, sales and communications team members on special projects