- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or a related field.
- Experience with Powder X-ray Diffraction and thin film analysis (HRXRD, XRR, GIXRD) is preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience as an application scientist providing pre-sales and post-sales support for an XRD manufacturer.
- Experience in product marketing is not necessary but preferred. In-depth training will be provided.
- This is a sales- and marketing-oriented position that constantly writes content and gives public speeches to serve the community of potential customers. So potential candidates
- must have a love for writing and excellent presentation skills, be outgoing, and enjoy a high-energy, highly competitive work environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of capital equipment sales business is preferred but not necessary.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.