Schedule: Flexible hours, Friday after midnight- Saturday Morning
Applicant must live in Atchison
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
Crown Distributors LLC is a fast-paced company thats always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, Miller Lite, Red Bull, White Claw, Boulevard. CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
A weekend stocker is designed to stock and retail stores. Fill shelves and displays to capacity with available back stock of all Crown Distributor (CDK) brands. Strive to ensure out of stocks are kept to a minimum and maintain overall quality assurance of CDK products while working at retail.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Manage account inventories of CDK products.
- Keep back stock area clean and organized.
- Work all back stock to ensure shelves are filled completely will all CDK brands.
- Displays must be filled, rotated, organized, priced, and shoppable.
- Stock and merchandize all non-alc products and points of purchase on each visit.
- All CDK products must be rotated and shoppable on the shelf.
- Discard all trash in proper recycling bins.
- Complete merchandising survey in Encompass on each visit.
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance guidelines of CDK Suppliers.
- Maintain and monitor product quality and freshness of all CDK products in accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Understand and comply with all local, state and federal regulations along with all CDK policies and procedures, including uniform policy and safety shoe guidelines.
All Sales positions at CDK are considered leaders in the organization. As such, position will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other CDK employees.
Please note, employment will be aligned with laws across the board and aspects of the position are subject to change.
Weekend Merchandiser, Atchison
Part time/ Hourly
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.