Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Adomni's easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
This role oversees our operations team, which comprises campaign operations, inventory/supply partnerships, business intelligence / sales analytics, ad content creation, IT, and our audience data and measurement offering. You must be comfortable operating in a hybrid role that blends operations and technical matters. This is a versatile position leading a team of about 10 people, at present.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Designing and implementing business operations.
- Managing and streamlining the core business workflows.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the various teams in the Ops org
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO on all matters of key significance.
- Manage relationships with key partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Chief Operating Office or a comparable role.for 3+ years.
- Understanding of business functions such as operations, workflow management.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experience with out-of-home advertising or programmatic advertising is a huge PLUS.
- Experience with working for a fast-growing start-up company is a PLUS.
Adomni HQ in Las Vegas, Nevada, New York City or Remote (USA)
Adomni is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Adomni is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Adomni will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.