The United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania is seeking a 211 Database Coordinator for our Allegheny County focused initiative, an exciting initiative that links thirty counties in Pennsylvania with easily accessible and accurate information about community resources. 211 is a nationally recognized, easy to remember phone number that is currently available to 94% of the American public. This service provides an efficient connection between people seeking assistance with available local health and human service resources. The 211 Database Coordinator will focus on ensuring that the data available for the project is as up-to-date and accurate as possible and is following National Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) and PA 211 standards. The 211 Database Coordinator will also be responsible for regional reporting, organizing community awareness events, as well as managing overall updates in the system, raising community awareness of 211 and always promoting collaboration among agencies.
- Database update efforts for the United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania multi-regional 211 system, primary focus on Allegheny County.
- Support Information & Referral Specialists to ensure quality of service to caller through ongoing communication (regarding information updates and technical assistance) with Contact Center Management
- Produce specialized 211 reports as needed.
- Produce electronic resource directories as needed.
- Maintain professional relationship with Allegheny County agencies, securing timely agency updates and maximum participation in the 211 system.
- Index information in the 211 database in accordance with AIRS and state 211 standards.
- Data Standard Compliance/Data Trainer - building of all training material for Database Team members regarding Allegheny County Data concerns, including Interns and Incoming Staff, as well as being the Comptroller of Data Integrity, involving building regular webinars for staff, in-services, as well as videos for the website.
- Data Compliance efforts Ensure that Allegheny County resources includes all required elements, ensure that taxonomy adheres to style guide and has limited double indexing, and ensure that Allegheny County resources meets Agency style guide and AIRS Standards.
- Coordinate with Allegheny County to assure resources in County portal match UWSWPA 211 Resources and meet compliance efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.