- Minimum of two-year tech degree in prototyping, CNC machining or related field of study.
- Ten years of experience in prototyping, fabrication, painting, and CNC machining.
- You have a demonstrated passion for creation of three-dimensional artifact
- You are well-versed in the use of various types of measuring instruments, gauges, and inspection tools
- You have a broad familiarity with assorted material types, such as metals, plastics, composites, and synthetic resins
- You are open to learn new fabrication techniques and prescribe to a continuous improvement mentality.
- You have familiarity with SolidWorks and MasterCam or other 3D CAD / CAM software
- You have experience with welding and finishing/painting
- You are an effective communicator and can achieve alignment with other team members to ensure a common understanding of objectives / goals for your contributions and work output
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.