The New Jersey Hospital Association is a not-for-profit trade organization committed to delivering support and services to the state’s hospitals, health systems and other healthcare providers. We share a collective goal of providing quality, affordable and accessible healthcare to the people of the Garden State. We are seeking a Member Service Representative/Teller.
Member Service Representative/Teller Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner in all member interactions.
- Accurately and efficiently perform maintenance on existing accounts in accordance to HEFCU policies and procedures.
- Accurately and efficiently processes routine transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, check verification, loan payments, etc. in accordance to HEFCU policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate information to members regarding account information, HEFCU products and services, and credit union policy.
- Actively seeks solutions to member concerns in a professional and diplomatic manner, and escalates accordingly.
- Maintains a comprehensive and current knowledge of all HEFCU products and services. Explain, promote, and refer relevant products to meet the financial needs of each member.
- Balances and performs end of day closing activities in accordance to HEFCU policies and procedures.
- Assists members with account reconciliation; research accounts for discrepancies when necessary.
- Assists with all member service and operation duties as necessary.
- Serves as back-up to additional areas within the credit union as necessary.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of all related policies, procedures, rules, and regulations applicable for the position, and keeps abreast of any changes.
- Prevents controllable losses by strict adherence to security, compliance, and fraud & prevention policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures described in the Employee Handbook.
- Completes annual mandatory compliance and other trainings.
- Travels to other locations as needed.
- Assists with all other duties as required.