Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best possible life for all residents. We are among the most respected names in older adult living and we are strongly devoted to our mission – To do our best to serve and support our older adults every day! As a not-for-profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) and provides services in the wider community.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Counselor for our Carroll Lutheran Village, Westminster, MD community. The CLV Sales and Marketing Counselor will function as an integral team member in our marketing department to participate in the development of sales strategies; developing leads; presenting the community to prospects; and closing sales. This role offers a base salary plus commission for meeting targeted goals.
All the great incentives you get as a CLV Team Member!
A strong total compensation package including:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Professional Development
- Use of our on-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- An even stronger culture of caring, collaboration, and support
- Maintain and/or improve upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls and closing sales
- Achieve individual sales goals and targets (call-outs, appointments, sales, closings, etc.)
- Ensure that each prospective resident receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every prospective resident, maintain excellent product knowledge and apply to the individual prospective resident needs, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Work with other sales team members and management to plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospective resident and/or referral source activities and events.
- Develop referrals internally and in the broader community. Maintain a good relationship with current residents, families and friends, to promote good will and increase referrals to the community. Network in the broader community to grow awareness of the community and brand.
- Handles all assigned leads, qualify them, contact them, enter into database and invite them to the information center for an appointment. Follow organizational procedures in lead tracking and maintain current records of all leads and prospects.
- Give tours and presentations to prospective residents and/or their families and friends.
- Punctually attend meetings.
- Be available for tours and meetings with prospective residents week days or weekends.
- Participate in appropriate training, work on developing sales skills and keep up with industry trends.
- Competitive benchmarking (i.e., monitors competitive activities and trends and report information to management).
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful upscale retirement housing sales and marketing techniques.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.