REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - TARGETING CANDIDATES IN TEXAS, VIRGINIA, KANSAS AND GEORGIA
At C!A®, and as part of the Vimo® family of innovative solutions for health and human services, we believe that the public sector Health and Human Services employees are amazing, but the systems that they depend on are a mess. Many of us have worked in this field, and know firsthand all too well the daily challenges that the employees face when trying to help the people that rely on a safety net and other public assistance programs. We believe that the main issue is the capacity and not the capability of the Health and Human Services organizations. Our mission is to do more good by using Technology to increase the capacity of Health and Human Services organizations across the country.
You’ll be joining our Application Development team. You will work in a challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You will get to work with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity to have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team in an open, collaborative environment. We are part of Vimo, a well-funded, stable mid-size company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. Vimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are bringing modern technologies such as microservice based architecture, Kubernetes, cloud native development to the field of Health and Human Services in the Public Sector. Towards this, we are looking for multifaceted, multi-skilled developers who can help build out and enhance our platform while adopting many of these technologies.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues, application, and database related to the SaaS environment
● Create innovative solutions to enhance client experience
● Independently drive architecture, design and development of one or more features / applications on the platform.
● Use Agile methodology to develop and iterate on features.
● Create clean, testable code. Participate in code & design reviews.
● Analyze and improve performance as needed.
● Collaborate with clients and internal staff
● Function within a team and be a self-directed individual contributor