Under the general supervision from the VP, Operations, the Patient Care Representative will act as a direct contact for patients who are in receipt of medical equipment and items ordered by physicians. The PCR works in a setting that is conducive to patient care, primarily in patient homes, clinics and hospitals in the Wichita, KS area. They will educate patients on all available options for their care. They will serve as a liaison between the administration team and patients in a compliant and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain orders and daily schedules from administration team each day and ensure that all documentation need to complete each task is present and accurate.
- Deliver, fit, educate, set-up, any items for patient prescribed from physician.
- Responsible for sales of additional products to the patient.
- Pick-up, troubleshoot, clean, and maintain all inventory and equipment supplied to patients while following strict and compliant policies and procedure.
- Deliver required paperwork to patient, obtain patient signatures, and supply patient with educational materials.
- Pick up, review and request necessary changes/documentation of PPA forms from AMG clinic locations.
- Deliver all necessary paperwork to the administration team in a timely, organized, and legible manner.
- Maintains high level of integrity and confidentiality; completely versed and follows guidelines in patient privacy (HIPAA).
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.