At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Tax Processing Specialist. This candidate will work on the Tax Practice Management team that provides services across the tax department. The Processing Specialist will be responsible for assembling all types of paper Tax documents, providing year end payroll services, and supporting the Integration Manager and team on special projects.
- Assemble all types of printed deliverables for the Tax Service Line including processing tax returns, estimates, forms, and other documents
- Generate and process paper versions of organizers for Tax clients and deliver through the mail
- Prepare and e-file year-end payroll forms for Tax clients on 1099 forms
- Maintains inventory of firm’s office supplies – monitoring, purchasing, and stocking as needed
- Assist with year-end planning activities as needed – updating procedures and templates as needed
- Assist in PMO projects including updating project management system
- Perform general administrative responsibilities as needed – providing relief shifts to receptionist, distributing incoming mail, and preparing outbound mail and packages for shipment
- Interview and train new employees as needed
- Schedule Tax New Hire training