- Ability to pass Hue Test Color Discrimination test
- Knowledge of various types of printing systems; Technical competency in the Digital Print field; Good knowledge of file manipulation and file formats for digital print.
- Computer competency.
- Highly detailed oriented- quality focus driven.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Must have basic problem-solving skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy and understanding of job ticket.
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year of digital print experience (Large Format printer - Mimaki or flatbed printer a plus or digital print press).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desktop application and DFE color correction experience a plus, but not required. Knowledge of or experience with image editing applications a plus, but not required.
- English required. Bilingual a plus.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in units of measure
- Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other measurement devices.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.