Electrical Designer Opportunity at Westfalia Technologies
Crafting Tomorrow's Warehousing Solutions Today.
Westfalia Technologies stands at the forefront of warehouse innovation, driving efficient solutions for global distribution centers and manufacturing facilities. As our legacy of ingenuity grows, we invite you to become an integral part of our journey. We are actively looking for a meticulous Electrical Designer to bolster our engineering force.
- Pioneer in creating electrical designs and schematics tailored for cutting-edge automated material handling systems.
- Collaborate intensively with cross-functional teams, ensuring that electrical components merge perfectly with the overarching design.
- Adhere to the highest standards of electrical components selection, prioritizing both efficiency and durability.
- Harness the power of EPLAN for electrical drawing and employ AutoCAD for system layout revisions.
- Uphold industry standards, ensuring compliance with safety regulations and codes.
- Contribute to design reviews, maintaining the accuracy and functionality of electrical schematics.
- Support our field installation and manufacturing teams, offering technical guidance during crucial phases.
- Navigate project timelines with precision, collaborating with project managers to meet crucial milestones.
What Sets You Apart:
- Demonstrable experience (2+ years) in electrical design, particularly within the spheres of industrial automation or material handling.
- Mastery over EPLAN, AutoCAD, or similar electrical design platforms.
- An in-depth understanding of electrical components, coupled with a keen insight into control systems.
- Familiarity with key electrical standards, including NEC, NFPA79, and UL508A.
- A meticulous attention to detail, complemented by impeccable problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication skills, underpinned by a collaborative spirit.
- A foundational grasp of PLC programming and HMI design would be advantageous.
Your Educational Footprint:
- An Associate’s degree in electrical engineering or a closely related field is desired.