ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Guttman Energy, Inc. is a diversified energy marketer that serves the refined petroleum market. Along with Source One Transportation, a provider of petroleum delivery services, and Guttman Realty, Guttman Energy forms the core of the Guttman Group of companies. For more than 90 years, industrial, commercial, and transportation operations across the eastern United States have trusted Guttman for customized fueling solutions that power their organizations forward. The mission of Guttman Energy is to provide our customers with the most efficient, customized, and comprehensive fuel distribution and maintenance possible. We strive daily to implement and maintain safe and effective processes to serve both our employees and our customers. Additional information about the company can be found at www.guttmanenergy.com.
The Sales Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing and maintaining a reporting environment and BI solutions to enable data driven decisions in the Guttman fleet card sales department. Duties include, but are not limited to, fulfilling special customer-requested reports, creating Power BI reports to assist the sales team in their efforts, and creating reports for the leadership team. The candidate will work closely with the sales and leadership team to coordinate new projects and reports to maximize efficiency and visibility.
- Provide daily support of end-users ability to utilize the reporting platform effectively and efficiently.
- Transform relevant data and metrics into insights that influence decision-making and drive business value, performing trending analyses and developing visualizations that communicate findings and recommendations to leadership teams.
- Code and maintain complex VBA macros in Excel as needed for modeling, analysis, and customer requests.
- Adhere to sound data-governance and forward-looking data visualization
- Effectively demonstrate understanding of the various business processes, datasets and BI deliverables, provide recommendations for technological improvements
- Participate in the fleet card weekly billing process.
- Collect and present data to identify new business strategies and risks.
- Analyze transactional data for trends and business opportunities.
- Manage projects and participate in analytical steering committees to continue to improve processes.
- Partner closely with technical and business teams to complete requirements gathering, testing and successful delivery