The Part-Time Programs Specialist will assist in ensuring educational programs, events, labs, camps, and all workshops are properly executed by following the procedures and safety protocols. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Promote the department’s vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests.
- Participate and assist in educational programs, events, labs, camps, and all workshops as scheduled.
- Assist leadership with various aspects of educational programs, events, labs, camps, and all workshops.
- Help measure and assess guest feedback for the continual improvement of events, programs, and workshops.
- Stay up to date on policies and procedures regarding programs, workshops, events, etc.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.