This position is accountable for the rotation, order-pulling, and loading of all products, including adherence to first-in, first-out inventory methods, to ensure inventory accuracy and product freshness. This position is an entry-level position, designed to lead to employment opportunities as a Floor Team Leader, Verifier, or Route Operator, depending upon skills, abilities, and work habits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent pushing, pulling (up to 800 lbs.)
- Lifting up to 60 lbs. repetitively
- Manual dexterity, coordination, and mobility
- Standing/Walking up to 10 hours
- Manipulate kegs up to 180 lbs.
- Handling 1000 2000 cases per night
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Warehouse environment; climate controlled
- Some exposure to dust and noise on site
- Mostly on your feet
- Pallet Jacks and Forklifts
Due to the physical requirements, as well as the need to maintain a high level of continual alertness in the work environment, this is a safety-sensitive position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implement approved Company programs and policies:
- Safely and effectively pull a customer’s order from the warehouse
- Stage it
- Obtain verification
- Then load each truck
- Work closely with entire warehouse team to learn the skills and work habits needed to be successful
- Practice safe lifting and pulling techniques
- Participate in cleaning and organizing the warehouse each night