We are looking for a fun and energetic Team Lead with a desire to work in the heart of our charming neighborhoods. You must be smiley, polite, and have a positive attitude! We offer health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of working full time (minimum 30 hours). After a year of continuous full-time employment, we offer two weeks of paid vacation taken at employees' regular rate of pay.
Tiny's Milk & Cookies is a walk-up bakery, coffee & ice cream shop. We pride ourselves in having one of the best coffee programs in Houston and Austin and are looking for the best Team Leads to help us maintain that high standard.
Job Purpose: Tiny's Milk & Cookies has one of the best coffee programs in Houston and Austin. Our Team Leads care deeply about our culture and will provide a genuine sense of hospitality and exceed guests’ expectations by providing friendly, authentic, and enthusiastic experience with perfect service.
Duties and Responsibilities: The primary job duties and responsibilities of being a Team Lead include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize and lead shifts
- Deliver superior service and maximize guest satisfaction
- Develop guest relations
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest comments and complaints
- Train new and current staff
- Enforce handbook policies and company protocols
- Provide constructive feedback when necessary
- Control operations costs and identify measures to reduce waste
- Maintain health code standards, ensuring compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintain all checklists
- Overseeing inventory and ordering products
- Estimate future needs for goods, restaurant supplies and paper goods
- Clear communication skills
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Be able to maintain a fast-paced environment
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to competently use the restaurant POS system
- Promise to maintain the company's brand and image through hard work, service and a sincere love for hospitality
- Can perform barista position should the business needs dictate
- Works on special projects and other duties as assigned
About our Culture...
Here at Tiny Boxwoods Productions, we are passionate about three things: food, service, and our employees. We are always looking for good people to come and join our family and make Tiny Boxwoods Productions the best it can be!
Being part of the Tiny's team means more than just having a job. We believe in nurturing and teaching our employees, providing room to grow, and offering opportunities for leadership. The best part about Tiny's is who we get to surround ourselves with every day. We pride ourselves in our culture and the high standards we set for each other. We want people to come to work happy and feel taken care of, so they can provide the best service for our guests.
Tiny Boxwoods Productions offers competitive wages, daily family meals, generous employee discounts and beautiful spaces to work.