- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Tessitura database considered a plus
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of individuals
- Initiative, ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Reports To: Director of Development
Status: Full time hourly non-exempt
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Weekdays with some evenings and weekends
Benefits Offered: Alley Theatre offers a complete health benefits package, paid vacation and sick, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Alley Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Alley Theatre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.