- Good communication and time management skills.
- Must be dependable and adapt to changing work priorities and flexible work hours.
- Strong attention to details and processes
- Faith-based: must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Committed: maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Faithful: regularly attends a local Bible-believing church.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Journeyman Electrician License preferred
Previous experience performing light maintenance and janitorial services preferred.
Familiar with skills in the following areas: HVAC, carpentry, hydraulics, and general
Ability to coordinate and supervise works being performed utilizing volunteers.
Must be dependable and adapt to changing work priorities with ease.
Excellent attention to detail.
Good communication and time management skills.
Physical exertion requiring standing and walking all day, repeated bending and lifting,
ability to lift up to 40+ lbs.
Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Ability to climb ladders, work in ceilings/tunnels, walk, crawl and work in cramped
quarters, operate lift tools, small equipment and construction related pieces of
equipment, and man lift.
Assist with plans, budgets and schedules for facility maintenance and modifications,
including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
Basic computer operator skills.
Reliable transportation, current driver’s license with good driving record.