- Good communication and time management skills.
- Must be dependable and adapt to changing work priorities and flexible work hours.
- Strong attention to details and processes
- Faith-based: must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Committed: maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Faithful: regularly attends a local Bible-believing church.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Journeyman Electrician License preferred
• Previous experience performing light maintenance and janitorial services preferred.
• Familiar with skills in the following areas: HVAC, carpentry, hydraulics, and general
• Ability to coordinate and supervise works being performed utilizing volunteers.
• Must be dependable and adapt to changing work priorities with ease.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication and time management skills.
• Physical exertion requiring standing and walking all day, repeated bending and lifting,
ability to lift up to 40+ lbs.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
• Ability to climb ladders, work in ceilings/tunnels, walk, crawl and work in cramped
quarters, operate lift tools, small equipment and construction related pieces of
equipment, and man lift.
• Assist with plans, budgets and schedules for facility maintenance and modifications,
including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
• Basic computer operator skills.
• Reliable transportation, current driver’s license with good driving record.