Practifi is the performance optimization platform purpose-built for the wealth management industry. Built on Salesforce, our platform empowers teams to automate workflows, create rich client records and access advanced analytics in a unified experience. With comprehensive APIs, a range of specialist wealth industry integrations and an ecosystem of hundreds of integrated apps, our platform centralizes data and gives greater visibility across organizations. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with offices in Sydney, Australia, Practifi enables organizations across the globe to deepen loyalty with their clients and pioneer the future of wealth management.
The Engineering team plays an integral role in fulfilling that mission by building and shipping the Practifi product at a fast pace and with great quality. Culturally, the Engineering team is lean and agile. The team is multi-disciplinary and consists of specialists from the area of software development, DevOps, product analysis and quality assurance who collectively strive towards building a reputation as a global Center of Excellence in WealthTech.
In the Senior QA Automation Engineering role, you are responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance and Control throughout our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This involves continuous development and implementation of rigorous testing methodologies and automation frameworks to evaluate the quality of Practifi product suite. You must be involved in all stages of our SDLC, starting with requirements analysis, through design and development, before planning/executing testing. You will gain the full knowledge of each proposed product feature in order to guarantee our test executions cover all aspects of intended functionality, and the final shipped product meets our quality and usability standards.
Location: Sydney, Australia (Remote)
- Designing and implementing an effective, reusable, and maintainable test automation framework
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are implemented
- Execute testing on high to very high complexity projects and provide guidance, training, and mentoring
- Collaborate with leadership to create a practical roadmap for an internal testing environment that supports existing infrastructure.
- Creating end-to-end test plans and implementing the test cases
- Drive the QA automation initiative at Practifi. Leverage test automation framework, build the test automation scripts. More importantly, define the scope, version control, stages of delivery and user acceptance criteria for our test automation project.
- Review the automated test scripts and manual test plans in terms of coverage and alignment with the functional specifications and technical designs.
- Lead the design, maintenance and execution of manual and automated test cases for functional, API, load, and end-to-end tests.
- Provides feedback on the quality of development work to the Engineering Leadership team to spur changes in the software development process.
- Collaborate with the QA teams in other parts of the business to ensure the common standards and processes are upheld in QA across Practifi.