- Must have at least two years of experience preparing quotations or inside sales.
- Experience with X-ray Diffraction, material science, or XRF scientific equipment is a plus.
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable interacting with multiple levels of organization.
- Strong attention to detail due to the technical nature of products.
- General understanding of worldwide shipping terms a plus.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.