This position is responsible for duties as they relate to the operation of the Security Console/Office for the safety and protection of AiG and Creation Museum guests, staff, volunteers, and property. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring CCTV, access control and alarms systems, radio dispatch and other communications, issuing company ID’s, parking passes and key control. The Dispatcher is also accountable for displaying our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
- Model and uphold the Quality Service Standards of Safety, Hospitality, Presentation and Efficiency.
- Perform day to day operations within the department with the overall development of a SERVE culture.
- Promote the AiG mission.
- Must be alert at all times while staffing the Security Console.
- Maintain communication with other security personnel.
- Must enforce organization and museum policies and procedures as they relate to safety, security and fire safety.
- Report any situation that requires service to the museum that may affect the guest experience.
- Coordinate communication and response to any emergency situation.
- Document unusual or reported incidents.
- Assist in guest relation functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.