Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IVD manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in biology or life science, or equivalent experience.
One or more of the following attributes:
- Knowledge and experience with molecular in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays and devices.
- Knowledge of current and evolving regulations relevant to the approval of IVDs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working on a cross-functional team.
- Results-driven with demonstrated ability to find solutions to achieve company goals in an effective, efficient manner.
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, multi-tasking an dynamic environment
- Able to build strong relationships across a wide spectrum of internal and external parties.
Why Join Bio-Techne:
We have an incredibly talented group of down-to-earth professionals with the experience, drive and creativity that makes Bio-Techne a world-class global diagnostics company. Our workplace is full of enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people with bold ideas and the determination to see them through.
Our best-in-class reagents, instrument, custom manufacturing, and diagnostic tests are used throughout a patient’s lifespan by laboratories worldwide. Bio-Techne has locations in Minneapolis, MN, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Denver, CO and San Jose, CA and all sites offer top-notch technology, educational, and business benefits. Science is our passion; it drives us to collaborate, develop and manufacture award-winning tools that help researchers achieve reproducible and consistent results.
Bio-Techne provides a competitive salary, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, an employee bonus plan, and a tuition reimbursement plan.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.