- Ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to stand while performing duties and monitoring chambers up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to use/wear required PPE and work in a clean room environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package include Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.