Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
We are currently seeking two Captains to support our three-person crew, Part 91 Global 6000 partially based in Milwaukee, WI. The aircraft flies frequently in two-to-three-day intervals with destinations throughout the United States as well as Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Estimated annual flight hours are in the 400 to 450 range.
This is a home-based position and while preference will be given to those who reside in the Great Lakes region, individuals residing in locations with major airline access are also welcome to apply.
Preference will be given to those who are typed, current, or within recurrency limits. Captains with large-cabin Part 91/135 experience will also be considered.
The opportunity features an upgraded compensation plan, fully paid medical/healthcare, and a matching 401(k) plan.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Positions Available: 2
Aircraft: Global 6000
Position Type: Full-time only; no contract
Location: Home-based in cities with major airline access/hubs
Operation: Part 91
- Minimum requirements include 3,500 hrs. total time, 3,000 hours of PIC time, and 1,000 hrs. Turbine time.
- ATP is required, and Type Certification is strongly preferred.
- Unrestricted ability to travel to all EU countries.
- International experience would be a strong plus.
- Individuals should reside in the greater Great Lakes Region or cities with major airline access.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation Regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including fully paid medical, dental, and vision, as well as matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com