Responsible for organizing and delivering training including but not limited to CHW Certification, Hub Learning Sessions, Pathways Model, and HCAN data system as well as help with planning and attending work events.
- Provide training around the Pathways Community HUB Model, Pathways database, and other trainings as needed for all Community Health Workers and HUB staff;
- Assist with startup and expansion of the Pathways HUB to additional counties;
- Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with each student and community organization
- Answer non-complex questions when they arise and track training topics, dates of sessions and the number of students that attended each session
- Attend 1-2 Professional Development session a year with pre-approval by Program Director.
- Serve as point of contact for Community Health Workers (CHWs) regarding important client information and system issues
- Plan and coordinate monthly Community Health Worker (CHW) meetings
- Work closely with Program Director and other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned