Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD), scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku Americas Corporation is seeking a Field Service Engineer to perform planned maintenance on TXRF, XRF and XRD instruments.
This position will involve the installation; maintenance and repair of Analytical X-ray Equipment, X-ray HV Power Supplies, X-ray Detection Devices, Automation Devices, CCD Cameras, Cryogenic Equipment, and other relate devices. This position requires a large amount of travel Monday thru Friday with the possibility of some weekend and holiday work. Compensation will consist of both salary and performance-based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM) and basic service on our systems. Preventive maintenance involves verification of system performance, execution of detailed preventive maintenance protocols and final verification that the instrument performs to Rigakus specification.
- Basic troubleshooting on-site using Digital Voltmeter (DVM).
- Qualify the instrument after service repair by executing operational and performance protocols including running verifications.
- Makes travel arrangements and generates individual expense reports.
- Secure customers acceptance of the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Coordinate customer WebEx sessions, phone support, and lab or fab facility inspection.
- Attend certified Rigaku product training in Rigaku factory.
- Communicate and work closely with service/support centers.