Provides care and therapeutic treatment of Rawhide Youth by leading and carrying out day-to-day residential operations and processes; acting as lead staff in directing staff schedules, assignments, and operations in coordination with Living Unit Supervisor; promoting professional development of staff teams to create and sustain a therapeutic culture that recognizes and values progress toward treatment goals and strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides care and therapeutic treatment of Rawhide youth within the residential programs
- Collaborates with all teams involved in individual treatment plans and fosters professional development of colleagues
- Leads and assists with day-to-day residential operations and processes including medication administration
- Completes and ensures accurate documentation to remain in compliance with licensing requirements
- Applies research and best practices to treatment plans, delivery of care, and program development within the living units
- Providing supervisory support while Living Unit Supervisor is unavailable.
- Participates in ON-Call Supervisor Rotation when assigned.
- In the absence of the Living Unit Supervisor acts as the house Lead for routine decisions and consults with LUS, and administrative staff on decisions that need to be elevated.