The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing all AiG social media properties. This position incorporates management, customer service, marketing, and public relations strategies to further the message of the ministry of AiG. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Oversee and promote the spiritual, personal, and professional development of all team members being led
- Manages a wide range of social media accounts for brands under the AiG umbrella.
- Manages social media contractors, writes contracts, submits purchase orders, and completes administrative duties.
- Sets vision for the purpose and direction of content on various platforms, with a strong knowledge of branding, target audience, trends, and differences between social media platforms.
- Creates new social media accounts as needed and sets guidelines for posting and monitoring.
- Monitors and responds to comments via AgoraPulse.
- Evaluates new social media platforms, monitors trends, and sets priorities for the team of contractors.
- Uses analytic tools to track clicks to websites over various social channels.
- Coordinates with various ministry departments in implementing social media strategies.
- Writes effective copy for various social platforms.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.