Education and Experience
Minimum qualifications for this position may be satisfied by a combination of education and experience as outlined in the chart below:
- BA / BS with emphasis on accounting, with 5+ years full charge bookkeeping experience
- Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of University degree requirement
- Experience in retail service/Trades (Prevailing wage/Certified payroll)
- Microsoft Dynamics software is strongly preferred
- Paycom Payroll/HRIS software is strongly preferred
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
This position does not contain any direct supervision of others
Review and understand documents, publications, reports, and procedure manuals. Author and edit documents. Communicate via telephone, email, text and in person. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, people we serve and their caregivers/parents and public.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide (using appropriate tools/software) in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Problem solver. Takes initiative and makes decisions based upon company purpose, mission, and values and in the best interest of the people we serve and customers. Understands instructions in various formats.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must pass background investigation
The typical work environment is a professional office. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is predominantly in person at Bellevue Headquarters
- Frequently use computer and office equipment
- Provide and receive instructions and directions
- Communicate effectively both in person and using telecommunication, or electronic means
- Available to work flexible hours
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- PTO accrued at a rate of 0.0615 hours per hour worked
- ESL accrued at a rate of 0.0231 hours per hour worked
- 11 paid holidays per year
AtWork! is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Individuals are recruited, employed, promoted, and transferred in all jobs without discrimination in regard to age, color, race, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, veterans status, or any other protected characteristic by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance or an accommodation in completing the application form or at any time during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 425-274-4000.