Experience in a sales environment is preferred. Must have the ability to present and discuss issues with level 1 customers.
PERSONALITY AND CHARACTER
The ideal candidate will have most of the following traits:
- Thoughtful when representing oneself and the company
- Motivated by “No” just as much as “Yes”
- Ability to secure respect and credibility with team members, peers, CLA Leadership Team, and prospective CLA customers
- Collaborative working style
- Is focused on their results, not how many hours they work
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Skill in developing and examining operations and procedures, formulating policy and developing and implementing strategies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Strategic thinker, capable of making key decisions quickly.
- Highly responsible, willing to “OWN” the process/project and outcome
The position reports directly to the Director of Outside Sales & Business Development.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com