Pickup and delivery of packages of various sizes, weights and/or palletized products from customers in many different locations, to be completed in a timely and courteous manner. Ensures all equipment used is in working order and inspected daily. Uses care in moving packages and always works with safety in mind.
- Possess and maintain valid Class A or B driver's license with safe driving record
- Operate motor vehicle in safe and legal manner.
- Be able to quickly locate specific addresses.
- Be able to communicate and complete assigned tasks via a smartphone application (training provided).
- Must have sufficient literacy skills to read maps efficiently and complete required paperwork.
- Maintain communication and cooperative, professional relationship with both customers and general public, as well as fellow Quicksilver employees.
- Be able to lift 70-99 lbs without restriction