Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensure and Credentials: (Where appropriate, education and/or experience may be substituted) Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration.
Issued By Governing Body: CCP, CEBS certifications preferred, along with evidence of keeping current with compensation and benefits laws and trends by attendance at workshops and seminars.
Travel outside of office: 0-10% travel in the communities we serve
Required Valid Driver’s License: Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
Required Auto Insurance: Vehicle liability insurance in accordance with Agency policy
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Knowledge to use work related equipment and applications such as cell phone and texting, computers, photo copier, Microsoft Office, and Teams.
- Effectively communicate and organize data clearly and concisely for presentation purposes.
- Engage constructively in cross-functional work groups to reach a desired outcome or work product.
- Prioritize duties and functions effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to operate under Agency and departmental procedures and guidelines
- High degree of ethics and integrity
Physical Requirements, Visual Acuity, and Work Conditions:
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Hearing, perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
Visual Acuity: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
Working Conditions: None: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
This is a general outline of the essential functions of this position and shall not be construed as an all-inclusive description of all work requirements and responsibilities that may be inherent in this position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the designated work leader(s). All requirements are subject to change over time.
CFI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and promotes a Drug Free Work Environment