MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Related experience providing a working knowledge of loan documentation and/or processing is preferred.
- Bookkeeping and accounting skills required to balance transactions.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient attention to detail.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
- Ability to learn bank real estate lending software.
- Ability to compute basic math functions as well as rates, yields and percentages.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.