Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of relevant experience in financial reporting and customer service preferred.
- Ability to present and discuss issues with Level 1, 2, and 3 Customers through email and phone communications, in-person meetings, and presentations
- Some travel required
Personality And Character
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong technical ability and customer-facing financial presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and financial reporting understanding and skills
- Quick learner and capable of adding to analytical and technical skills on an ongoing basis
- Open thinker willing to receive feedback for consistent improvement and ongoing employee development
- Intermediate Computer Skills – MS Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and CLA
- Programs/Financial Reporting Software
- Strong organizational change agent.
- Ability to secure respect and credibility with team members, peers, CLA Leadership Team, and CLA customers.
- Collaborative working style, and skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Skill in developing and examining operations and procedures, assisting in formulating new policy, and developing and implementing strategies and procedures
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strategic thinker, capable of making key decisions quickly.
- Highly responsible, willing to “OWN” the process/project and outcome.
This position will report directly to the Manager, Aircraft Financial Planning and Analysis.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com