If you enjoy steady work that involves predictability, consistency where tasks are done in an orderly and systematic way and are privately recognized for your spotless safety record, then keep reading!
We are New Castle Building Products, a leading commercial and residential building materials company with over 20 locations from Maryland to Massachusetts. Our success is rooted in our commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and operational efficiency.
We are looking for a steady, highly-qualified CDL Driver for our Middletown, NY location. In this role, your responsibilities will be to safely transport material to the client's location, load/unload material from the warehouse to and from your truck as needed, and unload material when you arrive at the customer's site. We prefer experienced candidates who are professional, courteous, and always drive safely.
- Drive heavy-duty / commercial trucks and operate warehouse & truck mounted forklifts.
- Adhere to DOT regulations (such as vehicle inspections and ELD hours of service).
- Load material onto trucks, and offload material at job sites... while checking material for order accuracy.
- Follow safety procedures and policies.
- Frequent lifting and moving of material up to 80 pounds.
- Utilization of logistical software apps, such as Descartes Mobile Link.
- Always carry out a professional demeanor and high level of customer service.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 2+ years Class A or B experience
- Warehouse and truck mounted forklift experience preferred.
- OSHA 10 preferred.
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred.
- Prior experience in building materials a plus.
- Must be detail and customer service oriented.
You will receive:
- A competitive compensation package in line with your experience (salary range)
- Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Yearly reviews with opportunities to advance your career based on performance
Wage Range: $28 - $31.50/hour plus additional benefits. In compliance with applicable law, this range is a good faith estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.