EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Facilities Manager, maintain corporate facilities by ensuring building, electrical, plumbing, grounds and equipment are in good repair, clean, safe, orderly and compliant with applicable federal, state, local and FBTC regulations. Also responds to day-to-day operations, maintenance and repair as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary contact for any building issues, including: climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repair.
- Monitors contractor performance and work closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications and work orders.
- Oversees building security and immediately responds to building emergencies on a 24-hour basis.
- Annually inspect and report on all facilities within area of responsibility and identify facility and grounds improvements required; may recommend maintenance projects, budget and timelines for improvements.
- Daily pickup mail from US Post Office.
- Solicits bids and quotes from vendors for specified maintenance and repair projects in collaboration with the Network/Security Manager and affected Branch Manager.
- Identifies and performs preventative maintenance as necessary.
- Performs minor plumbing repairs and basic electrical work, and determines when outside assistance is required and arranges accordingly.
- Performs routine equipment repair and installation of office furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Accurately document all work performed on work requests.
- Perform office moves as requested; dismantles and installs furniture.
- Maintains parking lots, stairwells and walkways and manages grounds maintenance duties.
- Fulfills requests for ongoing and special room needs and meeting setups.
- Plans and establishes work schedules and assignments to meet project goals.
- Requisitions equipment and supplies as needed for maintenance and general up-keep for the buildings.
- Inspects work for conformance to building codes and OSHA.
- Builds and sustains meaningful rapport with all departments through exceptional communication, collaboration and follow through.
- Performs the daily tasks necessary to maintain the curb appeal and physical integrity of the facility.
- Ensure appropriate flags are maintained in good order and proper placements occur as required by State and Federal guidelines.
- Clean and maintain bank vehicle.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the directions of the supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.