Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to connect with and assist our customers, and ensure they are always satisfied by providing the highest standards of customer services.
Your mission is to provide top notch customer service to customers who have questions or concerns about their order, or the device itself once it has been shipped to them.
Byrnas corporate mantra is Live Safe, and its corporate mission is to provide consumers, law enforcement and security professionals with safe and effective, non-lethal alternatives to firearms as well as body armor products to protect themselves, their families, and their communities. Byrnas best-in-class non-lethal defense solutions are used by military, law enforcement, corrections, and private security professionals as well as individuals in need of self-defense technology, both domestically and internationally.
An excellent opportunity with a growing, entrepreneurial company! Make a difference, join our team, and grow with us. The Live Safe world is at your fingertips.
Key Job Functions
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, online chat, SMS, or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Troubleshoots technical issues with Byrnas products and offers a first line of support
- Acts onsite with our manufacturing facility to support invoicing, shipping
- Process returns, refunds and address warranty questions
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues