Retail Bloom is looking for an organized, resourceful Accounting Specialist with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy. The Accounting Specialist can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with accounts payable and receivable transactions and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly. You should be professional, courteous with strong computer skills and a willingness to learn.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
- Accounts Payable – Maintains vendor files to facilitate processing of invoices. match, verify, audit, research, and process invoices for payment
- Organize and file purchase orders, receiving documentation and invoices
- Ongoing management of three-way process including matching invoice, receiving documents and purchase orders, while verifying quantities and pricing
- Perform daily accounts payable activities including processing invoices and statement reconciliation
- Audit invoices and receivers against the purchase orders for correct quantities and prices and resolve any problems
- Work with Receiving to resolve any discrepancies prior to processing /entering payment system
- Gather all supporting documentation from vendors when short paying vendor invoices or requesting vendor credit
- Communicate with vendors via email, or phone
- Accounts Receivable – Maintains customer files and process incoming payments
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Month-end client billing
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Other projects as they arise